Nigerian women are exotic, have sensual dark eyes, hair, and dark skin that many men go wild for. They are very kind, often educated, and are much classier than the women you might be used to dating, or desire to date more of.
Many men decide to visit Nigerian or marry a Nigerian foreign bride because of their beautiful, amazing looks and body, of course, but also their personality, loyalty, and commitment to relationships.
In comparison to most Western nations, Nigerian women are very conservative, trustworthy, loving, and kind. Let’s review 8 tips for making the most out of your date, and potentially finding the Nigerian woman of your dreams.
1. Not all Nigerian women are the same. In fact, because Nigeria is such a large country you’re bound to discover may it be online or in person that their culture can vary greatly – as will their looks and personality. While African women are truly some of the most beautiful, sexy women in the world they are also some of the rarest.
It is not extremely common for Nigerian women to date and marry foreign men, but when they do, they make extraordinary wives and mothers. With that being said, consider doing some research on Nigeria, exploring the different cities, and how the culture might vary between each place.
2. Nigerian women are humble, kind, and honest. Because of this, they look for men with similar personality traits. They are also often religious, and take their religion – and culture – very seriously and will not be swayed away from either one.
Therefore, while it’s not necessary for you to practice the same religion as her, it helps if you do, but if not there’s nothing wrong with observing or occasionally participating in them with her – such as visiting her church. This is a great way to get close with your Nigerian woman and lay down the groundwork for possibly getting married one day.
3. African women treat their men like royalty, and in exchange expect to be treated very well, and special too. So, for your first date make an effort to buy her a small gift – nothing expensive or overwhelming – but just a nice gesture to show her that you went above and beyond to make her feel special.
It can be as simple as chocolates, flowers, or anything else you feel might be personal enough for her to enjoy, but not make her uncomfortable or the date awkward.
4. Assume the role of picking up the tab, which for most men is no problem. Nigerian women are humble, kind, and supportive, so there’s no need to take her out on a lavish date, and spend tons of money on a fancy dinner or entertainment.
Though, Nigerian women do have class, so taking her to the theater to see a play is not a bad idea. So, unless she invited you out to coffee or dinner, assume that she expects you to pay.
5. Nigerian women are serious about marriage, loyalty, and are not by any measure promiscuous beings. In fact, you’ll find that most Nigerian women are, and intend to remain virgins until marriage.
So, if you’re just looking for a “one night stand” or sex-partner then chances are you’ve come to the wrong place. Again, this is a very conservative, religiously influenced culture, and Nigerians are typically quite old fashion, which leads us to our next piece of advice.
6. Outside of holding the door for your Nigerian date or lover, pulling out the chair for her or taking her jacket, it’s important that you respect her at all times. Never curse around her, raise your voice, or cause a ruckus.
Nigerian women are very shy, humble, and often quiet – so don’t ruin your chances by trying too hard to be funny, and wind up unintentionally causing a scene or embarrassing her.
Take things slow, feel out the environment, and her personality – as you would with any other woman.
7. African women from Nigeria are family-minded, raised very closely by their parents and siblings, and likewise desire a family of their own one day – typically sooner than later. Therefore, if you (truly) want the same, it’s definitely worth mentioning this in an albeit subtle way, and you might be surprised at how open she’ll be in return.
You’ll learn with Nigerian women that most, if not all, are ‘courting’ men. That means they don’t have time for, nor are they willing to play any games – so you shouldn’t either.
8. Nigerian women expect to be your everything, and in return, they will give you the world. They make wonderful wives, enjoy pleasing, supporting, and loving their husband. They are brought up with respect, and taught how to not only respect themselves but also take care of their husband.
Just ensure you are upfront with her and always do your best to communicate, as Nigerian women will openly express themselves, tell you whats on their mind, and how they feel.
So, if you’re looking for a Nigerian girlfriend or wife, and desire a woman that takes pride in her reputation, has self-respect, knows what she wants out of life, and is willing to go above and beyond for you then you’re in luck. It is, though, critical you yourself are well-grounded and able to be a successful, reliable, and trustworthy provider.
Make no mistake, if you wish to take your relationship to the next level with your Nigerian girlfriend or lover then you must expect to not only have to meet her family, but also gain their approval. They are extremely close with their family, so you can count on them deciding whether or not you are worthy of their daughter.
Most importantly, make sure you don’t pretend to be someone you’re not, or go overboard in trying to impress her. In the end, they are very good judges of character, and already know what they’re seeking in a man. So, relax, be yourself, and let fate do it’s share of the work for you.
Remember, Africa has endless countries and cultures, and Nigeria likewise has many cities, and different cultural influences – so don’t feel pressured to limit yourself to exploring just one place.